About Blue Monkey Roofing LLC
Blue Monkey Roofing LLC is a full-service roofing and roof repair company in Lafayette, Louisiana that provides high-quality work from our friendly, knowledgeable staff at a competitive price!
Blue Monkey Roofing LLC was founded by Michael Angelo Cicchino with the mission of giving everyone a great roofing experience, from start to finish. At Blue Monkey Roofing LLC, we will pride ourselves on living up to our key philosophies of Integrity, safety, professionalism, and family values.
At Blue Monkey Roofing, We Are Proud to Protect what you Protect! From small leaks to big problems, Blue monkey Roofing is committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations.
Repairing or replacing your roof can be a complex undertaking. At Blue Monkey Roofing LLC, we’re committed to making these processes as convenient and streamlined as possible. From our knowledgeable salesman to our experienced office staff, Our experts will work with you to find the best solution for your needs, walking with you every step of the way. From inspections to insurance, our team is passionate about everything roofing.
Call for a FREE Quote
Origin of Our Name, Blue Monkey Roofing LLC
The name Blue Monkey Roofing is the result of a collective meeting of the minds between the owner Michael Angelo Cicchino and his Boss (7-year-old daughter) Sophia Claire Cicchino. After days of market research and countless attempts at the “perfect” business name. Sophia came to me and said, “Daddy, name it Blue Monkey”. And so it was. the name born from love.
Start Your Project with Confidence
A new roof can be a big investment. Whoever you decide to work with, it’s important that your roofing contractor meets several key standards to ensure the best experience possible.
What to look for when narrowing down your roofing contractor selection:
- Insured/Licensed - you will want to limit your personal liability by ensuring the contractor you work with is fully insured and licensed with the state board of contractors.
- Warranty - Most warranties only cover faulty products. Ask to see if they offer a workmanship warranty that will cover any issues with the installation. Our 5-year workmanship warranty will ensure you get top-quality craftsmanship
- Research Better Business Bureau (BBB) - the BBB is a great resource for you the consumer to take advantage of. Confirm their rating is accurate.
- Pay Your Deductible - (if your roofing work is insurance funded) Any contractor who claims they can handle the repair without having the homeowner pay their insurance deductible is committing insurance fraud and endangering the homeowner. The insurance deductible is the responsibility of the insured, and the contractor should reflect that in the quote without inflating the estimate to cover all or part of the deductible.
- Shop Local - avoid being scammed by the “fly by night” roofers. Too often, we see homeowners being taken by promises of a comprehensive warranty. That fact is there not around when you needed them, the warranty is useless.
The Blue Monkey Roofing Process
1) Initial Consultation: At Blue Monkey Roofing, roofing inspections are always free. We will examine your roof and offer the best options for you. Our sales staff will offer you recommendations based on our inspection. After your consideration of the information, we will cater our action plan to the route that you feel will best produce your desired outcome.
2) Create the Plan of Action: We’ll create a plan based on the route you decide to go, whether that be a repair, a roof replacement, or an insurance-based roof replacement.
3) Product Selection: Your sales representative will layout your options on materials, and offer detailed information to help guide you in the decision-making process.
4) Scheduling: Our friendly office staff will work with you directly to schedule a time for the work to be performed when it is convenient for you.
5) Repair or Replace Your Roof: It's time to build your roof. Our staff and crews are dedicated to making this process as convenient as possible while focusing on safe work practices.
6) Inspecting the Work: Our team will inspect your roof using our thorough checklist and making sure every detail has been attended to with care. And that our standards of cleanliness are observed.
7) Peace of Mind: Feel confident that your roof is in great shape. We guarantee satisfaction with our 10-year workmanship warranty.
8) Expect Transparency: There's a lot of technical detail that goes into installing a roof. We walk you through the process and help you understand what’s important so you can make the best decision for your home.
We are looking forward to the opportunity to exceed all of your expectations. As a reputable, licensed contractor, as well as a member of the Better Business Bureau, we have an obligation to educate you so your decision is one you are comfortable making.
The Insurance Claims Process & What To Expect
Professional Roof Inspection
Have a professional roof inspection before calling your insurance provider. This is critical for a number of reasons. You may find that you do not have extensive enough damage to warrant an insurance claim. If your damages do not exceed your deductible, it is best to know this prior to file a claim to avoid unnecessary premium increases on your policy. Should you find that you do need to file a claim, your inspection will provide a clear analysis of the state of your roof. Information, which will be imperative for advocating for yourself as you interface with your insurance company.
File Insurance Claim
If we determine that you do have enough damage to substantiate an insurance claim, this is time that We would reach out to your insurer.
At this time you will be assigned an insurance adjuster who will be charged with inspecting your roof and any other damage to your property. It is very beneficial to have your contractor from Blue Monkey Roofing present for this portion as it can help to expedite the process.
First Insurance Estimate & Check
Most carriers will issue damages in at least 2 payments. The first payment will be the actual cash value of the loss. This is done because carriers only pay replacement cost if a replacement has occurred.
Send Check to Mortgage Company
If you have a mortgage company, you will need to send your check to them to have it endorsed. This is very critical to ensure that your mortgage company does not hold up the process. Blue Monkey Roofing will provide all needed documentation required of the contractor.
Complete Supplement Process
Work with Blue Monkey’s supplement department to ensure all project specs are accounted for and accurate. This is critical to ensure that your roof repair or replacement is fully covered. Blue Monkey Roofing will discuss the damages with your insurer and make sure all damage has been addressed on your behalf.
At this point, your repairs can begin. Your Blue Monkey Roofing contractor will order materials and begin the construction process.
Second Insurance Estimate & Check
Once the supplement process is complete, you will receive your second and final check along with your final project scope. This is the depreciation amount that was being withheld until the work has been complete as the carrier only pays replacement if the replacement occurs.
Close Your Project & Warranty Paperwork
Once everything is complete, it’s time to close the job with Blue Monkey Roofing and receive your final warranty paperwork.
Call for a FREE Quote